Information Rich Site is the Web’s Most Important Complete Propeller System Resource
PIQUA, Ohio — November 11, 1999 — Hartzell Propeller recently launched its new Web site. This innovative new site, directed towards aircraft manufacturers, pilots and maintenance technicians, can be viewed at www.hartzellprop.com.
The site organization and content matches the company’s emphasis on technology, performance and customer support. In addition to extensive information on the company, including its engineering and manufacturing capability, the site also offers an audio-enhanced two-minute movie that details Hartzell Propeller’s rich history of innovation, stemming back to the company’s early relationship with Orville Wright.
As a technically-driven company, Hartzell places a great emphasis on engineering and innovation in order to create products that deliver maximum performance for everything from light aircraft up to regional aircraft with 2,000 horsepower. As such, the Hartzell Web site contains a wealth of information regarding practically every aspect of propeller system technology.
In addition, the site offers detailed service and maintenance information including:
· A searchable worldwide distributor network map
· Extensive access to service documents
· Detailed guidelines on propeller service and maintenance
· Hartzell technician training class syllabuses and schedules
· Detailed propeller overhaul information
· Complete information regarding the Hartzell Factory Service Center
· Important issues regarding propeller safety
Top Prop ™ conversion information including:
· A propeller selection guide
· Details on more than 120 available kits
· Aerodynamic performance information
Important selection and installation information for Kit builders including:
· Detailed information on why you need a certified propeller
· Comments from kitplane manufacturers
Valuable additional resources including:
· FAA documentation
· A variety of Hartzell brochures
· Frequently Asked Questions
Hartzell Propeller Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of propeller systems, well known for its advanced engineering and manufacturing capabilities. The company is rich in aviation heritage tracing its beginnings to relationships with Orville Wright and Glenn Curtiss. Significant technical innovations include the industry’s first full-feathering propeller for light twins, the first fully reversing propellers for corporate turboprops and the industry’s first composite structure blades. NASA recently selected Hartzell as the exclusive propeller partner for its General Aviation Propulsion (GAP) program – developing the next generation of general aviation propulsion systems.